Motivational quotes always have that magic to give you an edge on the day.
What motivates you? Well if you are anything like me, you will find that simply reading and seeing, and especially thinking will give you some extra motivation that you need in your life. But rather than sitting here and telling you, lets jump into things.
These are the 10 best quotes and motivational thoughts that I find are a good driving force to get you over that edge in the future. Coming from people ranging from Steve Jobs to J.K. Rowling, these people are prime examples of what it really takes to get motivation and to be successful in the things that you do. With these quotes and thoughts, take them in stride and really think about them, hopefully there is going to be something that you can take from this. Without further adieu lets get it:
1. Remind yourself that time is a non-renewable resource. Before you stop or say to yourself, “Okay great. I’m going to stop right there and finish the rest of it tomorrow,” just remember that you’ll never get this moment back in your life again.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” -Steve Jobs
2. Think about all the people who told you that you’d never become successful in life. There’s nothing worse than having people who told you all your life that you would never become successful, then watch it become a reality in front of you. That alone should be enough to motivate you to prove them wrong.
“Keep away from people who try to belittle you of your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
3. Imagine yourself being poor. Think you don’t have the time, money, energy or necessities to become successful….? Try putting yourself into a situation where you have nothing at all. (That includes transportation, education, housing, family & friends to support you and barely enough food to keep you alive.)
“It is our choice… to show what we truly are, far more than our capabilities.” -J.K. Rowling
Always push to make today count
Make life count, we always have something to keep going for, never give up. Shall we continue with the motivational quotes? I think so!
4. Remind yourself that we will all end up dying eventually. I don’t mean to rain down on your parade, but one day you’ll be sitting in a nursing home or lying in your hospital bed thinking about the life and your dreams you gave up all because you let the fear of failure and the doubt of others get the best of you. (Tough luck my friends.)
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” -Mark Twain
Keep Moving forward
Finding success is always a journey. Finding the way to motivate yourself along that journey is a big key. Now lets get back into the last 5!
5. Imagine success as a game. Like losing? How about competing against people who think they’re better than you? Can you imagine if they beat you to everything you worked your whole life for?
“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” -Alice Walker
6. Remember that the World stops for no one, and it definitely doesn’t owe you anything either. Nobody’s going to make you do anything in life. You have to earn it yourself. That’s just how it goes my friends.
“The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” -Amelia Earhart
7. Remind yourself that if you give up, you give up your dreams. Not only do you give up your dreams, but you also go back to where you started, and the worse part is getting trapped there.
“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”
Failure and Success Happen
It happens, we cannot get away from that fact. When you find that one thing to motivate you, failure doesn’t seem as bad.
8. Remember that everyone who has ever tried to become successful has failed at least once in their life. Think about Elon Musk, the entrepreneur who almost went bankrupt and almost sold his companies to his competitors, but then made a huge comeback in history. Your ability to react to fear and failure shows how driven you are to get back up.
“Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it.” -Charles Swindoll
9. Remind yourself whether or not you want to be the person everyone else talks about, or the person who talks about everyone else. It’s your choice.
“Small people talk about others, average people talk about things and leaders talk about ideas.”
10. Remind yourself that all the suffering and hardships you go through is worth it in the end. No matter how many hardships you go through, how many people tell you you’re wrong or how many times you fail, just remember that you’ll find that it’s more than worth it in the end.
“The only person you are destined to become is the person who you choose to be.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Think about it this way: If you never go through hard times in life, than how can you expect yourself to be prepared for the challenges that lie ahead? Like I said earlier, your ability to react to failure is what makes you stronger.
To motivate is one of the hardest things you have to face in your life. Once we figure out what we have to do, and how we will react to different methods. What I want is for each of you to let me know what motivates you, or even check out The Reality Behind Motivation, which puts in perspective my thoughts about Motivation. I really look forward to continuing the conversation with each of you!
ps. Use the Links below to Show your Support, and Check out our Partners!